A basic inspection of road worthiness aimed at establishing if the caravan can be towed away should you decide to purchase it.
The following areas will be inspected with a report on the points shown:
• Parking brake – overrun actuation and recoil
• Jockey Wheel security • Safety latch / catch on coupling
• Emergency breaking system (breakaway cable)
• visual check condition, age and suitability of tyres
• Check wheels freely rotate and that bearings are not noisy
• Wheel bolt torque settings
• 12n lights and reflectors
• Check all doors, windows and hatches close securely
• Check all other body parts and attachments are secure.
please see our main website L.M.C.S. (LINCS MOBILE CARAVAN SERVICES) for full details and further information.